What's new

Cannon Pilot Movie On Season 1 Vol. 1 DVD? (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Does anyone know if the Cannon Pilot Movie will be on the upcoming DVD? The DVD is listed as being 4 Discs so I hope that is correct and that means The Pilot Movie will be included. If anyone knows, if the Pilot Movie is on the DVD, will it be the original full 100 minute version?

Thanks!

Robert

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Purchased a copy today so I will check out the Pilot episode - it is in two parts - and post the total run time later. The included special features amount to the Episodic Promos.

steve blake

Stunt Coordinator
I recieved my copy yesterday,the length of the pilot movie is 1HR 37 min and 26 secs.but i am disappointed in the picture quality,they are nothing like hawaii 5o, mission impossible or streets of san francisco, more like the ironside episodes.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
does appear that the show was mastered off the broadcast tapes instead of a fresh HD Master from the 35mm film source.

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Could someone post the running times of the 11 episodes? Also how does the video and audio quality rate on a 1 to 5 scale with 5 being the highest? I have The Wild Wild West Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the Invaders Season 1. How does Cannon compare in video and audio quality to The Wild Wild West and The Invaders.

Thanks!

Robert

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I only watched the pilot this afternoon, and as the previous poster commented, it is of relatively poor quality compared to WILD WILD WEST, HAWAII FIVE-O, and STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO: wildly fluctuating fleshtones, soft, speckle and debris-filled.

There are eleven other episodes in the set which I'll continue with tonight. Should have my review up in a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks