What's new

Win your choice of Night of the Living Dead or Diary of the dead! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I've got one copy of each to giveaway (plus a copy of each for me to review, woohoo!) so lets think how we can do this....

OK, all ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Zombie themed movie.

Will pick a winner sometime after NOON Friday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST May 16th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM EST May 14th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize a month max, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last month.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

First roll will get first choice, the second roll will get the one not chosen. No substitutions, no cash value!

Simple and logical enough?

Sam

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Okay, I'll play. Thanks for offering to do this, Sam!

My all-time favorite zombie-themed movie is without question, Carnival of Souls. To this day, I still get a bit creeped out just thinking about it!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Probably the original Dawn of the Dead. All the Dead movies are good, but the mall setting is appealing.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
For as amazing as the original Dawn was, I think that I still give a slight edge to the original Night of the Living Dead.

JohnRa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Needham
"I Walked With a Zombie." That one convinced me I was seeing the real thing.
Val Lewton produced movies that I still find amazing.

Thanks for the opportunity, Sam!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Cool. I'll go with Shock Waves from 1976. Peter Cushing is great in the film, and the music score is creepy!

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I love the Romero zombie flicks, but I'm going with Fido, the funny, touching Canadian film about a boy and his zombie.

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor
"Night of the Living Bread" which has been included on various "Night of the Living Dead" special editions on VHS, Laserdisc, and DVD. It's a great send-up of the zombie genre!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks