What's new

Fry's-Infinity P362's @ $99 each. (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
:frowning: Fry's is at it again! Infinity P362 floor standers for $99 each. Regular price is $299 each. Lowest I've seen before is around $189. Looks like this is an in-store price only, not available on-line :frowning: . But still....

DarrenHo

Stunt Coordinator
damn, i paid about $350 for a pair last year. i like these speakers especially for that price.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
On-line price is $299. In store (at least in the S.F. Bay Area) is $99 thru Tuesday. I'll edit the first post to reflect this.

Christopher_J_F

Stunt Coordinator
FYI: This deal is back on for the next three days... at least in the Los Angeles area. (It was in the ad in todays paper.)
I just picked up a pair!

ilikeknives

Auditioning
Real Name
Glenn Larsen
Hey Gene,
I'm a NooB here, and I guess really to the home theater deal. I went to Frys last night and was able to go as far as possible to order, the P362's w/o actually giving my card number. I then called fry's and ordered thm over the phone, and just got a ship confirmation number saying they were indeed shipped. I have been trying to get a pair for days at the H/K site at ebay, but couldn't buy a pair and who knows when they'll be another 1each available. I have researched these speakers and they are just about as good as your gonna get for the price. Lotsa bang for the buck. Thanks to you, I have saved a bundle, they are NEW (warrantied etc) and I am now a member here. Thanks so much for your post, and for all those trying, you better hurry up, and, I was able to purchse both online and on the phone. Thanks again Gene. Off to the subwoofer forum to get a few questions answered there. Take care.-Glenn aka ilikeknives

s0626826

Auditioning
Real Name
Brett
Anyone want to buy these for me ill pay the extra for shipping and a couple extra bucks for your time.

htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

[email protected]

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Hey Brett,
This thread is almost a year old. I don't think that these speakers are $99 at this time but I could be mistaken.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
The sale price on these has been $129 each for the last few months. Still a decent deal but $99 was just sick!

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
The Fry's ad that was in today's L.A. Times shows these on sale once again for $99 in case anyone is interested.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Check out the page on the Fry's site. It explains that these are "Sold in eaches."

Eaches?

Users who are viewing this thread