Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Neil Young to release archive on BluRay disc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 of 64 OFFLINE   BrianP

BrianP

Supporting Actor

• 601 posts

Posted June 13 2010 - 08:09 AM

Thought I would bump this thread that you can currently get Neil Young's Archive Collection volume 1 on blu-ray for $143.49 at B&N.com. Enter coupon B8R4A7B at checkout and it will take 50% off the list price. The link below will take another 10% off the $314 online price. It's similar to the Leave it to Beaver bargain I posted. The deal lasts until the end of the day before the coupon expires. I decided to grab one at this price.

http://www.bn.com/library

#62 of 64 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Lead Actor

• 9,976 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted June 29 2010 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by BrianP 

Thought I would bump this thread that you can currently get Neil Young's Archive Collection volume 1 on blu-ray for $143.49 at B&N.com. Enter coupon B8R4A7B at checkout and it will take 50% off the list price. The link below will take another 10% off the $314 online price. It's similar to the Leave it to Beaver bargain I posted. The deal lasts until the end of the day before the coupon expires. I decided to grab one at this price.

http://www.bn.com/library

What did you think of the set Brian?  I picked mine up when it was released, and still haven't tired of it.  A disc still gets spun nearly every week.  I'm still hoping that the remastered first 4 albums get a bluray announcement soon, it was hinted at back when they announced the CD and Vinyl versions.

#63 of 64 OFFLINE   BrianP

BrianP

Supporting Actor

• 601 posts

Posted June 29 2010 - 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Russell G 

What did you think of the set Brian?  I picked mine up when it was released, and still haven't tired of it.  A disc still gets spun nearly every week.  I'm still hoping that the remastered first 4 albums get a bluray announcement soon, it was hinted at back when they announced the CD and Vinyl versions.

I'm embarrassed to say I have not had a chance to sample the discs yet. I have opened the set and downloaded the mp3 versions. It is quite impressive looking and am glad I purchased it since I like a lot of the music on this set. I don't think I will be disappointed with it when I get the time to listen to the blu-ray discs.

#64 of 64 ONLINE   Bryan^H

Bryan^H

Screenwriter

• 2,687 posts

Posted February 06 2012 - 06:08 AM

I think I'm finally going to fork over the $200 for this set. I have been dying to hear it for a while now. Plus I'm getting a pretty kick new speaker package, so I want to break them in with this. I can't wait.

housekeeping 2.jpg

"She always does that, she just wanders away"