Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

American Teen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   jumbotron

jumbotron

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted April 30 2008 - 12:04 AM

I know that everyone is being inundated with all the summer blockbusters, but I was wondering if anybody is interested in American Teen. It looks like an interesting movie to me anyway. I was looking forward to comparing my life to the life of the kids in the movie. I went to school in east Los Angeles, so I can only assume that things will be different, but I am interested to see how they are the same. Here is the trailer for the movie.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   RyanAn

RyanAn

Screenwriter

• 1,523 posts

Posted April 30 2008 - 01:41 AM

I live in South Bend, which only about a city away or so from Warsaw and it looks like a great flick. There are a lot of good things going for it for me - it's a documentary, it's a neighboring city, and the poster is an awesome homage to the Breakfast Club. Oh, and it's got a good director.

The trailer was attached to Expelled at my theatre and after seeing that - it was the only good thing about that night.

Ryan

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   BrettV

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted April 30 2008 - 07:36 AM

Not very interested in this. Just seems like it's nothing different then what is being spouted on TV constantly.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Brian D H

Brian D H

Second Unit

• 453 posts

Posted May 01 2008 - 04:06 AM

I'm a little unclear. Is this an actual documentary or is it faked to look like one? (ie: Are they actors?)

EDIT: Never mind. I just read post #2
Lurking at HTF Since 2001

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   jumbotron

jumbotron

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted May 06 2008 - 08:25 PM

They have a pretty fun facebook application that allows you to connect with your friends and see which group (jock, nerd, heart throb, etc) you belong in. It is funny because some people are not who you thought they would be.