Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

HD-DVD for Trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   RayL

RayL

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted April 25 2008 - 02:00 PM

I have the following for trade: I Pronounce You Chuck & Larry American Gangster- Blockbuster copy, no stickers but some disc rental marks Alpha Dog The Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift Chronicles of Riddick: Outer plastic case sheet missing, seller did not tell me Four Brothers Hot Rod Balls of Fury Pitch Black Poseidon Amateurs Black Snake Moan Coming: Heartbreak Kid, Smoking Aces, The Fountain, Fearless, Eastern Promises I am after the following 18 HD-DVDs, no others, but also interested in BluRay: Jesse James # Hot Fuzz Thing We Lost in the Fire The Contract Lucky Number Slevin One Six Right Music & Lyrics Heart Eagles Kiss Kiss Bang Bang# Meet the Fockers Forbidden Planet Accepted District B13 # God & Generals Clerks II Waist Deep A Mighty Heart
Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray into ISF calibrated Sony KD-34XS955 @ 5 ft into a Zvox 315