Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

WTB: Used Children DVD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 ONLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,023 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted April 25 2008 - 08:59 AM

I am looking to buy good condition used childrens DVD's inexpensively. I have most of the Disney's 1st Line movies, but am looking to round out a collection for a local childrens group with many of the second line movies (Disney and non Disney).

I am looking mainly for animated movies rather than Cartoon Compilations or Season Sets though things like the later Muppet Movies or even some of the older Live Action Disney's (Treasure Island, original Love Bug's, Kidnapped) would be fine.

Some things of interest:
Disney Compilation Movies from the 40's -- Make Mine Music, Saludos Amigos, Melody Time, So Dear to My Heart, Adv of Ichabod, etc.

Many/Most of the Disney DTV Sequels (Belle 2, Cinderella 2/3, Aladdin 2/3, Buzz Lightyear, Lion King 2 etc)

Some of the rereleased 1st line movies if people are unloading the older editions (101 Dalm, Aristocats, Robin Hood, Fox and the Hound, etc Gold/Limited editions).

Some of the lesser Bluth films -- Pebble and Penguin, Bartok, Rock-a-Doodle (I have both Fievels and All Dogs, Thumbelina, Anastasia,)

Cat Don't Dance

Land Before Time (mainly the first 3 or 4 unless you are just looking to clear the rest)

I'm not looking to spend a lot per disc and I have a decent collection already, but let me know what you have and make me an offer particularly if you have a group or 5-10 if you have kids that have outgrown them and want to clear space. They don't need to be in mint condition, but I'd hate them to look like beat up ex-rental disc/cases. I can pay by Paypal and have many deals here on HTF.