Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

On the topic of alternate pilots, what about The Fugitive?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor

• 715 posts

Posted April 23 2008 - 05:05 PM

I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

#2 of 6 AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney

Screenwriter

• 1,899 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted April 24 2008 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Dearborn
I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

Well, maybe they don't have it.

#3 of 6 Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor

• 715 posts

Posted April 24 2008 - 02:19 AM

Unfortunately it's not something I have the film on, just something I picked up on VHS in a trade so I don't even know where the master resides or I would offer it to them.

#4 of 6 Professor_Echo

Professor_Echo

Stunt Coordinator

• 95 posts

Posted April 24 2008 - 10:49 AM

I also have this in my collection. If memory serves it has different music cues, some scenes have different angles, perhaps some extended scenes and there are a few dialog changes from the episode that aired. Like Hank it's been awhile since I watched it, but I did watch the two versions back to back and the changes were not always subtle ones. There was also a rumor in the 80's that a color version of the unaired pilot exists, but this has never been confirmed.

#5 of 6 Ray Glasser

Ray Glasser

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

#6 of 6 Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,478 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

Hank doesn't post here anymore, not for a long time.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users