What's new

On the topic of alternate pilots, what about The Fugitive? (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Hank Dearborn said:
I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.
Well, maybe they don't have it.

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
Unfortunately it's not something I have the film on, just something I picked up on VHS in a trade so I don't even know where the master resides or I would offer it to them.

Professor_Echo

Stunt Coordinator
I also have this in my collection. If memory serves it has different music cues, some scenes have different angles, perhaps some extended scenes and there are a few dialog changes from the episode that aired. Like Hank it's been awhile since I watched it, but I did watch the two versions back to back and the changes were not always subtle ones. There was also a rumor in the 80's that a color version of the unaired pilot exists, but this has never been confirmed.

Ray Glasser

Auditioning
Real Name
Ray Glasser
Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Ray Glasser said:
Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser
Hank doesn't post here anymore, not for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks