Photo
- - - - -

On the topic of alternate pilots, what about The Fugitive?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted April 23 2008 - 05:05 PM

I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

#2 of 6 AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted April 24 2008 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Dearborn
I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

Well, maybe they don't have it.

#3 of 6 Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted April 24 2008 - 02:19 AM

Unfortunately it's not something I have the film on, just something I picked up on VHS in a trade so I don't even know where the master resides or I would offer it to them.

#4 of 6 Professor_Echo

Professor_Echo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted April 24 2008 - 10:49 AM

I also have this in my collection. If memory serves it has different music cues, some scenes have different angles, perhaps some extended scenes and there are a few dialog changes from the episode that aired. Like Hank it's been awhile since I watched it, but I did watch the two versions back to back and the changes were not always subtle ones. There was also a rumor in the 80's that a color version of the unaired pilot exists, but this has never been confirmed.

#5 of 6 Ray Glasser

Ray Glasser

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

#6 of 6 Richard V

Richard V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

Hank doesn't post here anymore, not for a long time.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users