What's new

CEBA Video? (1 Viewer)

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
Has anybody on this forum bought VideoDiscs or LaserDiscs from CEBA Video?

I think Charles, the propietor, might have passed-on recently, because his P.O. Box has been closed and his telephone number has been disconnected.

Mainly out of curiosity, I'm wondering what might have happened to his collection.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I used to buy LDs from him some 15+ years ago. Charles was his name? It was so long ago... I don't know what's became of him since.

ajscott12

Auditioning
Real Name
Sasha
I realize this thread is ancient, but my grandfather, Charles, was the proprietor of CEBA video. He shut the business down rather suddenly years ago, but he still has most of his collection. I am actually starting to look into selling that collection now so that he can move into a smaller apartment.

AntcuFaalb

Auditioning
Real Name
Anthony
Thanks to ajs3nj I managed to save Charles' MCA DiscoVision collection from the trash in the nick of time. I now have a treasured nearly-complete MCA DiscoVision set thanks to the generosity of the Shishkevish family.

6-8 more titles to go! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks