What's new

Madonna: Hard Candy (1 Viewer)

Phil_L

Second Unit
Me! I can't wait. It's getting a lot of good early buzz. 4 Minutes is not a masterpiece, so I am hoping the rest of the disc delivers.

John Wielgosz

Stunt Coordinator

(Waves hand)

I've uh...heard the album through... unnamed sources... and while I like '4 Minutes', it's actually one of the weaker tracks in the context of the album. Most of the Pharrell Williams produced material is outstanding, and two of the Timbaland/Timberlake productions are fantastic Madonna ballads. For all of the 'urban hip/hop' hype, this is a 80's inspired pop album through and through.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Yeah, I hear the album has been leaked all over the net and if you are good with searching you can find it.... I just want to wait and hear it when it is released.

I've been a HUGE fan of Madonna's since 1983 and I adore her just as much today as I did then.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Ive heard it as well and Im not sure what to think. Im not the biggest hip-hop fan but I do like Timberlake and Timbaland That being said ther tracks are great and I love 4 minutes. Ill give it a few more spins before making final judgement.

I am a Madonna fan but I dont have all her cds. I loved Confessions; its one of my fav albums of all time.

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
The Beat Goes On is very Kelis, it sounds like it belongs on her Tasty album. The chorus on Dance 2Night sounds so familiar. It's very reminiscent Aaliyah's Rock The Boat. Spanish Lesson seems like some JLo reject. Incredible is not at all. Really, the only song I'm liking here is Give It To Me.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
well after having a listen.... I'm not all that impressed. I will give it another listen, but I am just not feeling her new sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks