Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

where is L.A. Law?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   rob007

rob007

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 10:14 PM

I have purchased the L.A. Law Season 1 DVD set that is being sold by a third party seller on Amazon.com. The box is definitely the UK version, with a Region 2 symbol and ratings listing. However, when it says it plays on all regions on the Amazon listing it turns out they are correct. It plays just fine on my Blu Ray player. The discs and packaging do not seem to be DVD-Rs that have been made for all regions. They look factory made. The set is quite well done and all episodes seem uncut. The quality is quite decent but not remastered at all. All the music seems intact and no subtitles are present. It is a great set and nice to be able to see these episodes again. I was surprised that it is indeed all regions and how good the episodes look and sound, as good as a videotaped series can look from this era. I hope the other seasons will be offered on Amazon.com as well.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   vnisanian2001

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor

• 683 posts

Posted April 07 2012 - 05:35 PM

http://blog.sitcomso...f-american.html This review for season 1 has been published. So judging from the runtimes, the episodes aren't affected by PAL speed-up despite being a PAL release? Does the theme song play in the key of C Major, like it originally did?
 To all fans of Mr. Belvedere who haven't purchased season 4 yet, please watch this video.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   skees53

skees53

Stunt Coordinator

• 52 posts

Posted July 10 2012 - 12:26 PM

Season 2 has been out for quite some time, does anybody know if it is region free like season 1 was? Or did they add region coding this time?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,123 posts

Posted July 27 2012 - 01:30 PM

Updated post #26 of this thread with a revised release date for LA Law: Season Three (Monday 17th September).

Also, front cover 3D artwork for Revelation Films' DVD release of LA Law: Season Three (source: Play.com):

http://www.hometheat...e/61/id/164339/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users