What's new

where is L.A. Law? (1 Viewer)

rob007

Grip
Real Name
Robert
I have purchased the L.A. Law Season 1 DVD set that is being sold by a third party seller on Amazon.com. The box is definitely the UK version, with a Region 2 symbol and ratings listing. However, when it says it plays on all regions on the Amazon listing it turns out they are correct. It plays just fine on my Blu Ray player. The discs and packaging do not seem to be DVD-Rs that have been made for all regions. They look factory made. The set is quite well done and all episodes seem uncut. The quality is quite decent but not remastered at all. All the music seems intact and no subtitles are present. It is a great set and nice to be able to see these episodes again. I was surprised that it is indeed all regions and how good the episodes look and sound, as good as a videotaped series can look from this era. I hope the other seasons will be offered on Amazon.com as well.

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor
http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2012/04/digital-digest-british-wave-of-american.html
This review for season 1 has been published. So judging from the runtimes, the episodes aren't affected by PAL speed-up despite being a PAL release? Does the theme song play in the key of C Major, like it originally did?

skees53

Agent
Real Name
David
Season 2 has been out for quite some time, does anybody know if it is region free like season 1 was? Or did they add region coding this time?

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Updated post #26 of this thread with a revised release date for LA Law: Season Three (Monday 17th September).

Also, front cover 3D artwork for Revelation Films' DVD release of LA Law: Season Three (source: Play.com):

f781bcec_21660634_500x500_1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks