Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Birds of Prey: The Complete Series Announced!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 of 122 LizH

LizH

Second Unit

• 348 posts

Posted August 14 2008 - 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Scarpa
who does'nt use anamorphic enhancement in this day and age, did it really cost that much money to do that?

Just keep saying to yourself, "Cheap network ... cheap network." Posted Image

#122 of 122 Rolando

Rolando

Screenwriter

• 1,316 posts

Posted October 31 2010 - 11:22 AM

Sorry to revive an old thread but I've been thinking about getting this set (sight unseen) as it is pretty cheap at local Wal Mart. I remembered there being a problem with these like not OAR or non-anamorphic, so I thought I would look up the old thread. YOWZA!

Really glad I did. non-anaorphic DVD release in 2008 AND replaced the theme song on EVERY episode? To add insult to injury the pilot episode thrown in as an "extra" in enhanced for 16:9 TVs? wow, if they tried to mess up a TV release on purpose they could do no worse.

maybe I can find the original intro with original song online somewhere and watch that first everytime I see an episode if I buy it Posted Image

Rolando Avendano

My Collection