-

Photo

best workout & gym trax for my ipod?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   deliverance

deliverance

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 05:23 PM

... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   suresh76

suresh76

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 02 2008 - 08:36 PM

yeah I agree, it's just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff.....

If you're looking for workout/gym music on itunes, here’s a shortcut -- type “EURO CLUB HITS” into to search....

look for the album series with the big black logo and the different colored backgrounds...

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt

Producer

• 3,813 posts

Posted April 23 2008 - 05:30 AM

My current favorite is Requiem for a Dream from the Two Towers Sound Track (Lord of the Rings).

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   KurtEP

KurtEP

Supporting Actor

• 698 posts

Posted April 23 2008 - 06:35 AM

Depends on what kind of workout you are doing. When I was lifting in college, the only thing that was EVER playing in the gym was AC/DC's Back in Black. I wasn't aware that it was even possible to lift weights to other music until I came upon the Queens of the Stone Age's Songs for the Deaf, although I admit it's a poor second.

For cardio, I prefer something fast and driving. Almost anything by the Chemical Brothers or the Crystal Method seems to do the trick.
Lay down your law books now, they're no damned good -- The Eagles

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   charter

charter

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted August 05 2008 - 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Pratt
My current favorite is Requiem for a Dream from the Two Towers Sound Track (Lord of the Rings).

That is mine favorite too.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   maryannsms

maryannsms

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted July 09 2009 - 10:51 AM

My favorite is Arthur's Theme (Best that you can do) by Barry Manilow.