Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

AZ Home Theater Get Together + SVS PB12-Ultra/2 giveaway: April 26, 2008

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Robb Roy

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor

• 711 posts

Posted March 09 2008 - 05:42 AM

I'll be hosting a get together at my place on Saturday April 26, 2008 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

For AZ folks interested in what the SVS Ultra 13 and the MTS/MBS speakers sound like, this is your chance to audition them.

Ron from SVS will be on hand with spiffs, and perhaps some other surprises (more to come on that).

-Robb

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Robb Roy

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor

• 711 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 02:42 AM

Update: As many of you know I have had my PB12-Ultra/2 up for sale, but all the offers have been non-local. As I refuse to ship this thing, I have a different idea:

There will be a drawing for it at the get together, and you must be present to win. Yes, I'm giving away a PB12-Ultra/2 in the original mercury red. The sub is in pristine condition, and I don't want to part with it, but I simply don't have the space.

-Robb

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   oliveryochest

oliveryochest

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 04:39 PM

damn, ive been trying to get my hands on this sub, but SVS won't ship it to Taiwan. Who ever wins this, I hate you. haha j/k. whoever wins is one lucky person