What's new

Lightbulb Sun DVD-Audio (+CD) (1 Viewer)

FeisalK

Screenwriter

A brand new edition of the long out of print 2000 studio album by Porcupine Tree. The album contains the original studio versions of PT classics such as Shesmovedon, Russia On Ice, Hatesong, and Feel So Low, and has been lavishly revamped into a definitive 2 disc set.

Disc one is a CD containing a pristine remix / remaster of the album, while disc two is a DVD-Audio (playable on any DVD player) containing the album remixed into 5.1 surround sound (in DVD-A and DTS versions), as well as a 24 bit high resolution version of the stereo mix and the original 2000 mix/master.

Also included are 5.1 mixes of bonus tracks Disappear, Buying New Soul, and Cure for Optimism, which were recorded during the same sessions. This is the definitive version of one of the essential albums in the PT catalogue.

Preorder now - Shipping from 7th April only from the PT Store (This title is not on general release until 21st April).

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
I was about to post this but someone got here before me. ;)

Finally, I can get Lightbulb Sun! I can't wait!

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator
FYI for anyone in the US, this will apparently be released over here and be significantly cheaper than importing. From PT.com:

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Having heard the hype for LS for years I was afraid it might not live up to it. Boy, was I wrong to think that. It's already right up there with In Absentia and Deadwing as my favorite PT albums and I've only listened to it once. I've got shesmovedon stuck in my head.

Now if they'd only re-release "Recordings" I'd be all set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks