Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

new NiN album march 2 "Ghosts I-IV"

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Shane D

Shane D

Supporting Actor

• 651 posts

Posted March 04 2008 - 12:56 AM

happened to go out to NiN.com last night and a new instrumental only album is ready for download called ghosts i-iv. i got the amazon version since nin's site is being hammered when i tried. 36 tracks of instrumentals for 5 bucks, i've not listened to all yet, just starting, but here is a heads up for those who like NiN. there are deluxe versions available too. just follow the links from the main page.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   KurtEP

KurtEP

Supporting Actor

• 698 posts

Posted March 04 2008 - 01:10 AM

I just downloaded the teaser this morning and listened to it on the way to school. Pretty decent. I'll probably spring for the rest of it as a digital download. I can't wait for his next full release this way (you know, vocals). I like the different offerings he has. A little something for everyone.
Lay down your law books now, they're no damned good -- The Eagles

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown

Producer

• 5,713 posts

Posted March 04 2008 - 12:31 PM

More reviews please. Posted Image I'm probably going to spring for this, but a few more positive comments would help push me over the edge!
If it's not worth waiting until the last minute to do, then it's not worth doing.

KevinVision 7.1 ...

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Michael Osadciw

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter

• 1,329 posts

Posted March 04 2008 - 01:08 PM

I loved the album "Still" - only available online for CD order from NIN.com. Awesome instrumentals that still bring a tear to my eye this day. I'm hoping Ghosts I-IV will exceed my expectations.

Michael Osadciw

THX/ISF Professional Video Calibrator

Video Contributor

CANADA HiFi Magazine

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Shane D

Shane D

Supporting Actor

• 651 posts

Posted March 05 2008 - 01:19 AM

im enjoying it, for $5 you can't go wrong. there are some really cool tracks.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Jonathon M

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator

• 217 posts

Posted March 05 2008 - 03:22 AM

i'm now broke after shelling out for the uber-swanky-version. that and the JP release of grindhouse on dvd has pretty much got me at my limit. *sigh* but oh, am i ever loving the nin album. although my digital link didn't work, so i finally just nabbed it from tpb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users