What's new

Anyone else like to see these 3 Fox films on dvd? (1 Viewer)

RobertGr

Second Unit
Hi

With all the great classics being released by Fox I would like to suggest these three films! Are there any other fans of these besides me of these titles, if so stand up and let's be counted!

STANLEY AND LIVINGSTON
HUDSON'S BAY
THE STORY OF ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL

Charles H

Screenwriter
SUEZ, LLOYDS OF LONDON, THE MUDLARK, THIS IS MY AFFAIR, TEN GENTLEMEN FROM WEST POINT: These might be called "historical romances," but they may be no less accurate or dubious than the others mentioned.

RobertGr

Second Unit
Charles

I totally agree on SUEZ and LLOYDS OF LONDON - I never saw the others you mentioned, who stars in THE MUDLARK? . But the titles would make a great "Historical Classics" box set and I would pre-order it immediatley if such a thing came to pass!

Charles H

Screenwriter
THE MUDLARK is amazing film shot by Fox in England in 1950 with superb performance by Irene Dunne (the only American in the cast) who is almost unrecognizable as an elderly Queen Victoria and Alec Guinness as Disraeli. His 8 minute speech before the House of Commons is a tour de force. It is literally tragic that the film is not better known.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks