Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

X10.com Icon Remote

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Don Peskin

Don Peskin

Stunt Coordinator

• 190 posts

Posted February 25 2008 - 05:04 PM

I have to admit I like the remote but--- their customer service is horrible. They lie. Here's my story it's sad but true:

On 12/29/07 I ordered their Icon Remote for $79.99 with a $15 off voucher for signing up for their newsleter, thus total cost was $64.99 My wife liked the remote so much she signed up and ordered one on 2/3/08 for the same price. On 2/11/08 we received their newsletters showing the price for the remote was dropped to $49.99, that's a $30 difference per remote. I called their customer service on 2/11/08, 2/15/08, 2/21/08 and 2/25/08. Each time I was told a supervisor would get back to me within 48 hours. This never happened. Whenever I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told none were around. Finally on 2/25/08 I was told they would not credit my charge card. Note: the second remote is still in its 30 day return policy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users