Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Road Warrior question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator

• 142 posts

Posted February 25 2008 - 12:27 PM

Hey guys. I have seen this movie many times before. I have a question about the character played by the actor Vernon Wells. He is the crazy guy with the mohawk. According to the Internet Movie Database, the name of the character in the movie is Wez. I cannot remember where in the movie he is referred to by that name. Where in the movie is he called Wez and by whom?

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,655 posts

Posted February 25 2008 - 01:01 PM

He's called that by the Toady, just before the Toady is blown up by the Road Warrior's booby trapped gas tanks.

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Shawn_KE

• 1,295 posts

Posted February 25 2008 - 02:48 PM

"The tanks are full, O mighty Wez, and it's all yours."

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Mark Hawley

Mark Hawley

Second Unit

• 418 posts

Posted February 26 2008 - 12:43 PM

Gotta say I love your signature still. And a perfect example of why Pan & Scan sucks!

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   JOhn Aldermen

JOhn Aldermen

• 2 posts

Posted April 16 2009 - 11:06 AM

The Lord Humungous also used his name when Wez's "boyfriend" got killed by the boomerang. Wez flipped out and you could hear Humungous calling his name as he threw the boomerang back.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Don Solosan

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor

• 748 posts

Posted April 16 2009 - 05:42 PM

Wez's "boyfriend" Vernon Wells was at a screening of Road Warrior I was at, and addressed this point. It seems that Miller shot a scene of Wez picking up some stray child and raising him as his own (I forget the details). Obviously it didn't make the cut. But that's not his boyfriend, it's his "son." For what it's worth...

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   JOhn Aldermen

JOhn Aldermen

• 2 posts

Posted May 01 2009 - 07:15 AM

I would love more info on the situation with Miller and this cut scene. I love to know these details, especially about WEZ! Makes the movie more interesting. Any idea on where to find this cut footage or details on it, please reply to this post. Thanks, John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users