What's new

Boobies in the next Bond? (1 Viewer)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
This morning I was listening to Mark & Brian on the radio and they were discussing the news that the next Bond flick would actually have a topless scene. I think their source was "The Daily News" or something like that. Has anyone heard more info on this? Or who might be the next Bond girl?

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
That would certainly be a break with tradition.

How times have changed.... I remember seeing Thunderball as a kid and thinking "boy that steam room scene was risque!", not knowing that movies in general would eventually make Bond films seem very mild sexually.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
I think the key criteria for Bond films (topless or whatever) is whether they can get a PG rating or not.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I doubt that the next Bond film will have a topless woman. The Bond films have always targeted a general audience and I can't see any Bond movie having an "R" rating.

Although, you can briefly see the breasts of a woman in You Only Live Twice and there is a very brief shot of a topless Sophie Marceau in The World is Not Enough so, it's not exactly never been done before.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
And there is a split second glimpse as far back as Dr. NO. Let's not forget all the credit sequences, where the breast has been prominently showcased throughout the series. :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott Bender

Auditioning
I read today that Halle Berry was going to be in the next Bond movie. So we can only hope the rumor is true...

Scott

Matty B

Stunt Coordinator
In Tomorrow Never Dies, you can see Bonds' lovers Vaginal lips. When he is in bed with the Blonde, and she swings her legs out towards that camera, there they are. I wouldn't have noticed them had I not seen it on the big screen. A little tidbit :)

Mohsen Sadeghi

Stunt Coordinator
I doubt that the next Bond film will have a topless woman. The Bond films have always targeted a general audience and I can't see any Bond movie having an "R" rating.
I do not think a topless scene equates automatic R rating anymore. Was not Titanic rated PG-13?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Good point Mohsen. Does anyone know who is directing the next Bond film? Maybe the new director is going for something a little edgier.
And hey, if not, we've already seen Halle's goods in 'Swordfish'!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
Diamonds Are Forever had nudity. Near the beginning, when Bond rips off a chick's bikini top and chokes her with it. It's brief, though.

Anders Englund

Second Unit
In Tomorrow Never Dies, you can see Bonds' lovers Vaginal lips. When he is in bed with the Blonde, and she swings her legs out towards that camera, there they are.
Great... Now I'll have to go frame by frame, just to catch that. or does that make me sexist? :)
--Anders

Luis A

Second Unit
Yeah, I remember that scene form TND. I remember my wife shaking her head as I paused the scene, zoomed in @ maximum, and went frame by frame.
Man I love DVD.:)
L

mark_d

Second Unit
Can someone lend me TND? :b
Purely in the interests of research, you understand...
I once accused a colleague of being a dirty old man when he explained that he was going to have to be more discrete with the collection of nudie pictures he had on his D: drive. He denied that he was such a thing. He said he was a "connoisseur of the female form" :laugh:
Mark

MikeCD

Stunt Coordinator
Many of the title sequences have completely nude women-in silouette-of course. The Bond films might have faired better if they had gone to R starting with "The Man With The Golden Gun". It might have prevented Moore from being seen as "Bond Lite".

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Halle Berry... cool. James Bond versus X-Men mutant Storm! If they're both "indestructible," who would win?

[END IDIOCY]

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
In Tomorrow Never Dies, you can see Bonds' lovers Vaginal lips. When he is in bed with the Blonde, and she swings her legs out towards that camera, there they are. I wouldn't have noticed them had I not seen it on the big screen. A little tidbit
I posted a thread about that an year ago and everyone said I was smoking something funny and just seeing things. Where were you guys then?:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Hmmmmmm, looks like I need to re-watch Tomorrow Never Dies:eek:
Peace Out~:D

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
You know I always thought TND was one the weaker Bond films, but I may have to change my opinion. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks