Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

F/S: Rotel RCD 1072 cd player

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit

• 483 posts

Posted February 16 2008 - 02:00 AM

SOLD

For sale is a mint condition Rotel RCD-1072 cd player. The player was seldom used in a smoke and kid free environment. Item was purchased from an authorized Rotel dealer in September 2005 and will be shipped in the original packaging including remote and manual (will double box at owners expense). I can also include a copy of the original receipt if desired. Please feel free to PM or email with any question at atpezzo@hotmail.com. Pictures available upon request.

I am selling the player for two reasons. First is that I don’t use nearly as much as I anticipated, my home theater usage is primarily TV and movies. It’s a shame as this is one of the best sounding cd players under $1000. Secondly, I recently took up woodworking and don’t spend as much time using my home theater system. Plus I plan to buy a bandsaw with funds from this sale.

Price: $450 plus shipping (I am in CT).