Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

What's The Name Of This Movie With Linda Blair??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Krister_

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator

• 152 posts

Posted February 08 2008 - 05:33 PM

Hi guys,

I really need your help now. For some years ago I saw a movie with Linda Blair and she had a child and this child I think had an uncle who had some old vintage movies. And the boy stole some movies from his uncle and it was some scary movies and then the characters from the tv screen come to life and it was kind of a b-movie but I really enjoyed it but I can't remember the name of this movie though so I hope so much that someone out there can help me

Very thanksful for your help guys
Sincerely/Krister

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Krister_

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator

• 152 posts

Posted February 08 2008 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krister_
Hi guys,

I really need your help now. For some years ago I saw a movie with Linda Blair and she had a child and this child I think had an uncle who had some old vintage movies. And the boy stole some movies from his uncle and it was some scary movies and then the characters from the tv screen come to life and it was kind of a b-movie but I really enjoyed it but I can't remember the name of this movie though so I hope so much that someone out there can help me

Very thanksful for your help guys

WOW, I found what it is called. it is called Monster Makers
Sincerely/Krister