Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

New UPC Number by WBHV

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   haroldS

haroldS

Stunt Coordinator

• 117 posts

Posted February 05 2008 - 12:26 PM

It seems WBHV has changed the UPC code numbers on some of their existing box sets. The product is the same; only the number has change. As many know there was a Kubrick set that was released last October. I ordered a set on line, but the retailer used the old UPC number and had not used the new number until after the order was placed. The order remains open pending receipt of the product with the old number and since the old number is no longer being used, it will never come. This is a problem at Deep Discount, Family Video and Barnes and Noble. I can speculate why it was done (to reduce the UPC numbers used). I would like to get other peoples' feelings about the change, but more important how do get a retailer to understand the problem and get the order filled when customer service, either on-line or through e-mail, doesn't know, understand or care?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users