What's new

Is it true? Is Hart to Hart: Season 3 coming soon??? (1 Viewer)

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Amazon.com: Hart to Hart - The Complete Third Season: DVD: Robert Wagner

I never saw this listed before on amazon. It doesn't list a release date but people are already posting comments. Is this going to be announced soon???
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Robert,

Amazon often posts pages such as H/H S3 but because Amazon's taking e-mail addresses for a title, doesn't mean it's really coming. That usually means enough people have searched at Amazon for it and that the retailer decided to "make a wish list" for it, and nothing else. It may become a reality but if so, I'd recommend that you check TSoD (TVshowsOndvd.com) from time to time for their news posts regarding TV/DVD releases. If you aren't familiar with the site, there's an auto e-mail utility that will notify you when/if a news post is generated at TSoD regarding a show that's on your list. That's how I get my "good news" :) There's sure been some recently for me.

Jeff "shaking off the Wall St Bear today and digging the Invaders news" W.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I really hope this becomes a reality. I think I heard somewhere that there were some copyright issues with season 3. But I don't know how that's possible, because to my knowledge, there is no special music used. Anyone else out there have facts to back this up??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks