Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help with Speaker setup

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Jon Bye

Jon Bye

Stunt Coordinator

• 61 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 20 2008 - 01:06 AM

Hi My current system consists of a Paradigm CC-170 v3 with a pair of older Sony Floor Standing speakers. I have Atoms V3 as the surrounds. ( 95% movies) I recently upgraded my receiver from Kenwood Vr 509 to Onkyo 605. I also purchased a Klipsch KS12 sub and a pair of used Paradigm Titans V1 with stands. My surrounds are on the side walls a few feet behind the main seating area. I have a couple of questions, I plan to replace the Front Sony's, should I use the V1 Titans or would using the V3 atoms be a better match. Also I was thinking of picking up a pair of ADP 170's to use as the surrounds and moving the atoms or titans to the rear for the 6&7th channels. Would the ADP's be a good choice given the placement, I can't move the surrounds as there isn't a wall on the right directly beside the seating area thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users