Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

DIY Adire Audio Tempest subwoofer for sale! - $180

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Ryan T

Ryan T

Second Unit

• 408 posts

Posted January 19 2008 - 10:27 AM

I'm finally selling the last pieces of my Home Theater. I'm planning on moving at the end of this year and need to get some extra money for school so I decided now would be as good a time as any to sell it.

The subwoofer is an Adire Audio Tempest based subwoofer. It has the PE 250 watt plate amp with remote and is in the 2.5 Cu. Ft PE sealed enclosure. The subwoofer works perfectly. I've never had any issues with it and it has never been abused.

(link to enclosure) Parts ExpressPosted Imageayton SWC15 15" Subwoofer Cabinet

I had to modify the enclosure slightly to get the plate amp and remote sensor to fit (I will try to get pictures up later this week end). The only flaws are the battery door is missing from the remote and the subwoofer surround had a small nick in it which I filled with surround repair glue.

I would obviously like this to be a local sale since shipping would be very difficult. I'm in Escondido CA.

The asking price is $180 for the whole setup. I think that is a very good price point for a subwoofer like this. your more than welcome to test out the subwoofer at my house before purchasing. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at akaSPDIF@gmail.com or send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Ryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users