-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Don't Forget The Lyrics: okay let em rip!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate

Screenwriter

• 2,933 posts

Posted January 18 2008 - 01:09 AM

Saw it last night and first I feel bad for Wayne Brady because he's pretty talented, but the show is pretty bad I think. The concept of the show is a cross between Singing Bee and Who want's to be a millionaire. The two contestants last night too me looked and acted phoney. I made the comment to my wife that I wonder if these are actors placed in as contestants. Any way I would probably watch next week for the singing and dancing kid.
Listen Up People.., Rack Em and Pack Em.., We're Phantoms in 15.

#2 of 2 Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 282 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted January 20 2008 - 10:31 PM

My wife and I both enjoy this show. We like the fact it has a lot of older music and we try to guess if the person has it right. We also like Wayne Brady. Speaking of Wayne Brady. As time permits, I have been editing and converting all our home VHS-C videos to DVD. In editing a trip to Universal Studios Orlando back in the 90's guess who was playing Dracula at the Beetlejuice show? It was non other than a young Wayne Brady. Now I wish I had filmed the whole show instead of just snippets of each performer. Who would have known tho.