What's new

4great DVDs to giveaway for our HD holdouts! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK SD fans, and this is aimed at JUST you guys who dont have either HD DVD or BluRay (and we're on the honor system here!), I've got 4 DVDs to give out this week!

Top Prize (To be rolled first)
EL CID, The Miriam Collection, Limited Collectors Edition! -- Wow what a package, I'm dying to get a look at this one myself!

Runner up prizes, to be rolled out in the following order:
Genius Product's "The Hunting Party"
Image Entertainment's "Super Comet"
Dragon Dynasty's "Fatal Contact"

-Rules-
To win, all ya gotta do is post in this thread "DVD's still good enough for me!"

One entry per person! Contest is open till 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday (tomorrow) night January 15th, 2008. Open to US/Canada only. Entries must have been registered HTF members before today. No cash value, no substitution etc. Winners of other HTF promotions within the last 30 days not eligible, winners must be over 18, HTF staff not eligible. Void where prohibited.

Winner will be selected from all entries using the Random.Org integer random number generator to pick the winning post number. All decisions by me are final! =)

http://www.random.org/integers/

Roll will occur some time on Wednesday 16 January 2008, I'll post the official entry list before doing the roll and then actually run it. ONLY those who have posted the phrase that pays will be entered! -- Good luck!

Please only post one time per person, if you have any questions send me a PM!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks