Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FS: DVD lot

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted January 02 2008 - 03:11 AM

Looking to drop these as a group. I realize it's a lot of DVDs, but someone with more spare time could certainly turn these around on ebay for a substantial profit. I just want to get rid of them quickly. All are in mint/near mint condition. Most have been taken out of the case once, if at all. Asking $400 plus shipping. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea SE 24 Hour Party People A.I. Abyss, The Adventures of Robin Hood Alive American History X American Psycho American Splendor Andromeda Strain Animal House Apt Pupil Army of Darkness Army of Darkness DC Army of Darkness R3 Avalon (JPN) Bachelor Party Batman Anthology Beastmaster Beavis and Butt-Head Do America Best In Show Blood: The Last Vampire Breakfast Club Breaks, The Bridge Too Far, A Bronx Tale Bubba Ho-Tep Cabin Boy Casablanca Casualties of War Caveman Changing Lanes Chasing Amy Criterion Christmas Story Chronicles of Narnia City By the Sea Clash of the Titans Code 46 Collateral Damage Comic Book: The Movie Complete Prisoner Cop Land Dances With Wolves DTS Daredevil Dawn of the Dead Day After Day of the Dead Day the Earth Stood Still Dazed And Confused Dead Zone Premiere Death of the Incredible Hulk Demolition Man Demon Knight Dial M for Murder Die Hard Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Dogma Dragonslayer Dreamscape Drop Dead Gorgeous E.T. SE Edward Scissorhands El Mariachi/Desperado Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas Enter the Dragon Escaflowne Evil Dead Evil Dead 2 Eyes Wide Shut R2 Fahrenheit 451 Falling Down Fifth Element Superbit Final Countdown, The Fire and Ice Firefly Firefox Fog, The Freddy Got Fingered G.I. Joe The Movie Ghost in the Shell Gods and Generals Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Greatest American Hero Season 1 Green Mile Gremlins Grifters Hannibal/Silence of the Lambs Hart's War Haunting, The Heathers Heist High Noon Hills Have Eyes (original) House of 1000 Corpses Hulk Hunted, The Incredible Hulk Returns/Trial of the Incredible Hulk Incredible Hulk TV Premiere Innerspace Insomnia Iron Giant Iron Monkey Jackass Jackie Brown Jacob's Ladder Jason and the Argonauts Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade Journey to the Center of the Earth Killer Klowns From Outer Space King Kong King Kong Collection Koyaanisqatsi L.A. Confidential La Femme Nikita Ladyhawke Last Man Standing Legend Leon The Professional Lethal Weapon 4 Life of Brian Lion King Logan's Run Lost In Space Mad Max Man Who Fell to Earth Manhattan Project Matrix Me, Myself, and Irene Mean Streets Memento Memoirs of an Invisible Man Men In Black Metropolis (Animated) Midnight Run Missing, The Mississippi Burning Narc Near Dark Night of the Living Dead On Golden Pond Once Upon a Time in America Once Upon A Time In Mexico Once Upon a Time In the West One Crazy Summer One Hour Photo Over The Top Panic Room Paths of Glory People Under the Stairs Perfect World Planet of the Apes (Marky Mark) Popeye Predator Pumping Iron Rambo Trilogy Real Genius Repo Man Requiem for a Dream Reservoir Dogs Return of the Living Dead Revenge of the Nerds I and II Right Stuff Robin Hood Prince of Thieves Robotech 1-6 Rocky Ronin Royal Tanenbaums Rush Hour 2 Saturday Night Fever Savior Scanners Shaolin Soccer Shawshank Redemption Signs Sixteen Candles Sleepers Solaris Solaris Criterion Soldier Soul Man Speed Racer Episodes 1-11 Spider-Man 2 Superbit Spider-Man Superbit Spirited Away Spriggan Spy Game Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan DE Stargate Startup.com Strange Brew Straw Dogs Criterion Stripes Extended Super Troopers Superfriends Attack of the Legion of Doom Superfriends United They Stand Superman Superman II Superman III Tears of the Sun The 13th Warrior Time After Time To Live and Die In LA Tombstone Tora! Tora! Tora! Trading Places Traffic Transformers (animated) True Romance UHF Unforgiven SE Urban Cowboy Vacation Vampire Hunter D Watership Down Way of the Gun Weird Science What's Up, Tiger Lily? When Trumpets Fade Wizards Wyatt Earp X-Files Young Guns
originaltrilogy.com - Because the special editions suck

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted January 06 2008 - 11:22 AM

Bump.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted January 26 2008 - 04:51 AM

Bump. Price lowered to $400 for the lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users