What's new

Anyone ever use hollywoodiscalling.com? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
So, I just realized it's my buddy's birthday tomorrow... and I came across this site: Hollywood Is Calling and I thought it would be awesome to have Erin Gray call him and wish him happy birthday for $20.

Anyone ever use this? It says $20 will buy you a personalized live message.. but, it then goes on to say that the celebrity will not wait for you to turn on your answering machine to record the call... which makes me wonder if it is indeed a live message or just a personalized recording.

Either way.. a call from Erin Gray would be pretty cool. lol.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Looking at the site, they clearly state it is a live call. What it seems to be alluding to regarding the answering machine, is that if you pick up the phone, the celebrity will not wait around while you turn on the answering machine to record the call.

If you do it, let us know how it goes.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
The only two "celebs" I could even recognize were Larry Thomas (the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld) and Ron Palillo ("Horshack" from Welcome Back Kotter).

[Okay, a few more -- Larry Holmes, Lou Ferrigno, and Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster).]

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder if it would cost extra to get David Naughton to sing "Makin' It." If Alana Curry calls, I'm totally asking her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks