What's new

Release date for Rush Hour 3 and The Kingdom (1 Viewer)

EricTB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm pretty sure The Kingdom comes out tomorrow 12/23 but Rush Hour 3 is being advertised in some places being available tomorrow as well. So does anyone know if Rush Hour 3 will really be available tomorrow at some stores ?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I figure it'll be a crap shoot. Some stores will sell it early with the Universal titles coming out tomorrow and some won't. The real trick will be getting them to match the sale price since that 'accidentally' may not be in the computer for Sunday and Monday. :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
several places have already put next weeks releases on shelves.
including best buy and blockbuster.
not all locations.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
EP and The Kingdom were also moved up by Universal to the 23rd. I grabbed both at BB on the buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I got my Kingdom review copy on Friday, I watched it on SD yesterday and will be rewatching portions in HD tonight and reviewing the bonus materials. Cant say anythjing about the av quality but the film itself is an interesting mix of fact and fiction, and the last twenty minutes are action packed if not entirely believable.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I watched the HD DVD or "The Kingdom" today which was an interesting choice of mine on a day like today, but anyhow, I found the film interesting to say the least and the HD presentation excellent.

Crawdaddy

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
The Kingdom is a little too tidy of a film but it's quite a nice little police procedural film with some action mixed in. The last 30 minutes is intense but as I said too tidy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks