Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Clash of the Choirs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   ThomasC

ThomasC

Lead Actor

• 6,526 posts

Posted December 19 2007 - 02:03 PM

Has anyone been watching? I've got three friends in the Cincinnati choir, so I've been cheering and voting for them. Their song choice for last night was terrible, so I was not optimistic about their chances of getting past the second round of voting. Thankfully, they made it and sang great tonight. There's stiff competition from Team LaBelle, though. Man, she can belt it!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 287 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted December 19 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC
There's stiff competition from Team LaBelle, though. Man, she can belt it!

I have never been fond of her songs for that exact reason. She just can't sing a song. They are all up belt them out, up and down the scale and adding rifts and yea's and stuff. I remember when she ruined "We are the World". Now she has her choir doing the exact same thing.

I like the choir from Cincinatti the best too. Not only are they good, they also sing as a team where the other groups seem to have 1 or 2 lead singers with 19 backgound singers.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   ThomasC

ThomasC

Lead Actor

• 6,526 posts

Posted December 20 2007 - 02:43 PM

Yay, Team Lachey!!! Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate

Screenwriter

• 2,935 posts

Posted December 22 2007 - 03:18 AM

I've been watching and nothing for nothing what a robbery for Team Labelle. Their command performances blew all out of the water, well except for the flight of the bumble bee that was certainly astounding.
Listen Up People.., Rack Em and Pack Em.., We're Phantoms in 15.