Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PC Gamers: How do you hear them being owned?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   contantgawping

contantgawping

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted December 17 2007 - 08:32 AM

As in the subject, I'm wondering how PC gamers set up their audio. Console gamers usually have their game boxes set up in their home theaters (hence the name of the forum), but the work/internet boxes are often elsewhere, perhaps in the home office. How do you set yours up? I don't have a lot of room in my office, so I can't have a 5.1 sound setup. I make do with the speakers on my monitor, and have a logitech AC-037 USB headset for other things.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Greg_R

Greg_R

Screenwriter

• 1,998 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted December 17 2007 - 10:51 AM

I don't play any games where a microphone is required. I have a 5.1 system in my office but I use the analog outputs from my sound card connected to some old amps that I have laying around.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Gary Seven

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah

• 1,513 posts
  • LocationLake Worth, Florida

Posted December 18 2007 - 10:10 AM

I have surround sound hooked up to my computer using Logitech's wireless set. Works pretty well.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter

• 1,327 posts

Posted December 22 2007 - 09:46 AM

Got my trusty Klipsch 4.1 ProMedia THX pumping out all the sounds, whether I deal out death or get it myself. I also use a Logitech mic and headphone when necessary...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users