What's new

Invisible Man (2000 Sci Fi Series) Finally Comes to DVD (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I'm definitely psyched over this. Hopefully, Universal will get the second season out before the end of 2008. I'm definitely getting this one, even if I have to sell my soul ...

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
Sorry Mark,

Didn't mean to mock you.

It was partially a small stab at the "US-centricity" often displayed here ("If it hasn't been released here, it doesn't exist"). But more than that it was a reminder how useful it is to have a region free player.

Need I mention "The Invaders"...?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I know, Gunnar. The whole unfortunate business is that television shows produced by Hollywood studios are oftentimes released in the U.K. long before they are released to those fans here in the U.S. It's basically a snub by the studios aimed at American fans.

Six Million Dollar Man, Invisible Man, Star Trek TOS, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager and coountless many others have been released in the U.K. long before they were released in the U.S. The same can be said for the short lived television series Space Rangers, which still hasn't been released in the United States.

It's just about time that U.S. fans of this show, Invisible Man, are finally getting able to receive this series on DVD.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
ALLRIGHT! Here's hoping they do BOTH seasons!

and while we're at it, how about "The Chronicle"! A show killed before it's time by a scifi suit without a sense of humor

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've had both seasons on DVD for a few months now. Since the series is coming to DVD I can just dump the DVD's. Special thanks to Universal for releasing the series to DVD.

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
Mark,

If it makes you feel any better, I know several UK shows that were released in R1 long before they were released i R2. So it goes both ways...

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
At least we only have three months to wait for those us here in the Region 1 area to get this set. I'm all excited over this. heh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks