Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Paradigm Studio CC-570 V.3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 of 10 OFFLINE   Mike boettner

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted December 16 2007 - 03:18 PM

Paradigm Studio Center Channel CC-570 V.3 In The Rosenut Finish. Very Light Use, Near Mint. Going Back To 2 Channel Stereo. I Have The Box And All Packing Materials. Price Drop $575.00 Including Shipping. Thanks For Looking-Mike
"Dreams Do Come True"

#2 of 10 OFFLINE   Mike boettner

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted January 02 2008 - 02:25 PM

New Lower Price. The Speaker Is Located In Central California.
"Dreams Do Come True"

#3 of 10 OFFLINE   darjar

darjar

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 08 2008 - 10:45 AM

Do you still have the paradigm center channel speaker for sale, if so could you reply back and possibly email pictures or call me directly I live in Florida. Thanks David 727-417-6010

#4 of 10 OFFLINE   gbemi

gbemi

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 05:19 AM

Interested in purchasing, still have?

#5 of 10 OFFLINE   Lewl

Lewl

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted September 07 2009 - 03:08 PM

Is CC-570 still for sale?  I am looking for one in Rosenut.

#6 of 10 OFFLINE   Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted September 07 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewl 

Is CC-570 still for sale?  I am looking for one in Rosenut.
It's been more than a year and a half since the last post in this thread; so it's unlikely.

COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

#7 of 10 OFFLINE   TimMc

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator

• 220 posts

Posted September 08 2009 - 04:20 AM

OK, Michael Ruben (should we call you Mr. Moderator?) - maybe you can help w/ the mystery...

There have been who-knows-how-many of these 1-day wonder posts - someone signs up to HTF, posts one message (practically always a reply to a more-often-than-not very old thread in the For Sale forum) and then is never heard from again. Who are these posters? Space aliens? Scammers?? The IRS??? I gotta believe that HTF captured their IP address (at least when they sign up) so curious minds want to know if there's some pattern to all these weird one-timers - or is it just that there really are that many clueless people in the galaxy?

Thanks!

#8 of 10 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 19,063 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted September 08 2009 - 04:49 AM

Not sure what the scoop is at HTF, but I have similar hit and runs on several sites I run.  Most are owned by spammers who want to look authentic by having an 'older' account sign up date and an established posting history.

In this case tho, where a bump is very specific to a product like this, it might be tempting to think that its a result of the new search capability combined with a user not fully being aware of how old the search results are.  Several forums have failsafes that interrupt a bump like this with a pop-up that says "This thread is over XXX days old, are you REALLY sure you want to reply to it?"  Some forums don't let you bump old threads at all after a certain date. 

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#9 of 10 OFFLINE   Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter

• 1,151 posts

Posted September 23 2009 - 01:07 PM

There are 13 old ads on the front page alone that have been bumped by new members with less than a couple of posts to their names.  Mike has said before this is probably due to search engine results bringing up old ads and members not taking note of the date.  I agree that it's strange that it's ALL new members that make this mistake.  Statistically, wouldn't it be fairly even mistake between new and existing members?

#10 of 10 OFFLINE   Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted September 23 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc 

There are 13 old ads on the front page alone that have been bumped by new members with less than a couple of posts to their names.  Mike has said before this is probably due to search engine results bringing up old ads and members not taking note of the date.  I agree that it's strange that it's ALL new members that make this mistake.  Statistically, wouldn't it be fairly even mistake between new and existing members?
Existing members are nearly as likely to find old for-sale posts via search engines. They're already here. These single-post signups are consistent with someone running a search for a particular product, finding the listing at HTF, then clicking through the link to the listing without ever bothering to notice the date.

On the old forum, you wouldn't get these kinds of posts, because signups had to be approved by a webmaster before an account would be activated. Here there's no waiting period, and these responses to antique ads are one of the penalties we pay. The upside (and it's a big upside) is that we have a lot more new members who begin immediately participating.

COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users