What's new

No Country for Old Men - BD via Miramax/Disney - 3/11/08 (1 Viewer)

Thornhill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tony
Great news! This was a fantastic film! My favorite film of the year so far!

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
I'm very interested in seeing this movie, and I hope it paves the way for more Coen Brothers movies in HD.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
This was one of my top 5 films of the year. Really looking forward to owning it.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
This one merits a blind-buy for me. A Coen Brothers noir-ish crime film (I loved Blood Simple), overwhelming positive word of mouth and the critical praise.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
My number one film of the year, and a rare title that is a must-buy on release date for me. Roger Deakins' cinematography should look spectacular on Blu-Ray!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Very cool. The release date is actually sooner than I expected. One of the best films I have seen in a long time. I can't wait to see it again!

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member

My sentiments exactly. I just saw this at the start of December and it was instantly one of my top films of 2007. I came out initially thinking that this was a movie I thought I should have liked more than I did. I played back so many scenes over and over in my head that this film climbed up into my top 5.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway

Yuck.

Maybe it'll get changed when it wins a bunch of Oscars, but I doubt it.

And why do they have the wrong heads above the names? I know they can't change the name order because of contract agreements, so why not photoshop Jones on the left and Brolin on the right to match?

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member

Oh, it'll get changed alright... they'll manage to squeeze in "Winner of xxx Academy Awards, including xxxxxx" in big bold letters.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Surely they wouldn't put out the disc with the wrong names/pictures...though that's a horrible cover any way you look at it.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Great flick. I had the (ahem) fortune of watching it on DVD a few weeks back, but am looking forward to it in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks