What's new

FS: Denon AVR and InFocus SP4805 (1 Viewer)

Roy C.

Second Unit
Gents,

I have finally upgraded my family room as well as my dedicated Home Theater room! Well, this means that I have some leftover components that I am looking to get rid of.

It looks like the Marantz SR9300 is sold, which was my cornerstone/big AVR. Which leaves the following:

First - Denon AVR-3300. We all know it and love it. It was my first AVR and started what has become my and the wife's (very expensive) hobby. You can find all the details, specs and even download the manual here: Denon USA | Archived AV Receivers

I am asking $150 plus shipping from Central FL.

Second - InFocus SP4805. I bought it the year before last. Again, we all know what the little guy can and can not do. It only has 155 hours on the lamp, and comes with a new one to boot, as a backup. I'll also throw in the M-1 to DVI adapter and anything else I can find. Everything you'd want to know about it is here: SP4805 InFocus SP4805 Projector Customer Service and Support

I am asking for $450 plus shipping from Central FL.

I am somewhat open to offers but please don't low ball me. Please feel free to let me know if the prices are unrealistic. As far as payment is concerned, I prefer anything that is NOT paypal. Enough said about that. Oh, by the way, I have references here, and 100% positive feedback on 245 transations from eBay. Also, I will be offering these locally; keep that in mind.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Holidays.

P.S. For those wondering what I replaced these with, here it is: Family Room - Samsung 61" DLP 1080p with Marantz SR5001 and Sony PS3; Dedicated Home Theater - Marantz SR8001, Marantz VP8600, Toshiba HD-A3, Sony BDP-301S (I am replacing this POS with anything else!!!!).

Roy C.

So is the Denon receiver sold? Offered to purchase at posted price as well as furnish FedEx account number for shipping 3 days ago but no further response?

Roy C.

Second Unit
You said you were going to find out what your options were if shipping with FedEx, and get back to me via PM. I never got a PM from you about your findings, and it wasn't 3 days ago; you sent the PM below on 1/2/08.

The receiver is still available by the way.
Roy C.

Re: Denon AVR-3300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy,
I thought of something else that would make things easier for you I think. I actually recently opened a FedEx account. I think you could simply give them my account number and have the shipping expense billed directly to me for whatever it is. I am going by there tomorrow anyway so I will check and see exactly how that works.
Thanks,
Victor

Missunderstanding on my part. I thought I was waiting on a response from you. Sent PM with details on shipping/payment options.
Victor

fsbill

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill Browning
Roy,
I am new to this. What is wrong with the Sony BDP-301S? Thanks for your help. This could keep me from making a poor decision for a blu-ray player.

Bill

dogmeat2009

Auditioning
Real Name
Jerry Hagan
Hello,I was wondering if would just sell your extra InFoucus sp4805 lamp (the new one ) & how much,I got this almost 3 years ago the lamp blew the first 6 months infoucus would'nt warranty it. And its been broke since I have a 128'' screen and nuten to lite it up with Thank YOu,I never posted here before and don't know when I will see your reply so you can e mail me at [email protected] . Thank You

dogmeat2009

Auditioning
Real Name
Jerry Hagan
Hello,Will you sell just the new infocus sp4805 lamp (the new one), I've had one for almost 3 years now and the lamp went out 6 months after i got it ,Infocus would not fix it let me know.I'm new here and don't know if you got my last post a few hours ago so you can e mail me at [email protected] THANK YOU

pioneercrazed

Auditioning
Real Name
Al
Sorry, I realize this post is very old...

Is the Denon Receiver still available? I'm local and interested if so...

Thanks

Roy C.

Second Unit
No sorry it was sold quite a long time ago. I do have another receiver available if you are interested. Please PM me for further details.

Thanks,
Roy C.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks