Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

VCI 50% off Internet Sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   LaurenceGarvey

LaurenceGarvey

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted November 28 2007 - 04:04 AM

Submitted to www.inthebalcony.com. Be sure and order CAPTAIN VIDEO, MASTER OF THE STRATOSPHERE (I wrote all the packaging for it; I don't get residuals, sorry!)

My name is Christopher Rowe and I work for VCI. I received your email about the 40% off coupon not working for you. I wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience and extend you a 50% off coupon to make up for your troubles.

Our system was recently updated and unfortunately for everyone the shopping cart didn’t configure correctly which offset the expiration of the coupon. We have fixed this error and are now making amends.

As always nothing is 100% perfect and if something does happen, our customer service department is available for assistance M-F 8:30 am to 5:30 pm central time – 800.331.4077

The coupon code is XDNIVM (This code will give you 50% off you order)

Just copy and paste this into your shopping cart at the end on your purchase where it asks for you to apply a coupon code.

I have set the coupon up to expire on Sunday December 2nd at 11:59 pm (central time). You can use it right now or till the end of that day. This is coupon is good for anything on our website (clearance, sale, etc.)

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy this gift.

Christopher Rowe

PR Director for VCI Entertainment

crowe@vcient.com