Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Babes of the '80s

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#21 of 153 ONLINE   RobertR

RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,538 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 02:54 AM

Tanya Roberts:

Posted Image

#22 of 153 OFFLINE   Rob FM

Rob FM

Second Unit

• 471 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 01:52 PM

#23 of 153 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,688 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 04:29 PM

Jenny Wright (Near Dark, Out Of Bounds):

Posted Image

I had a serious crush on her back then. Still do, actually. Posted Image
Recently watched- Four Christmases, Love & Other Drugs, Assault On Precinct 13(1976), Lovejoy Christmas Specials, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Die Hard, Up 3D, The Grandmaster, Edge Of Tomorrow 3D, The Comedy Of Terrors, The Raven(1963), Mulholland Falls, Saturn 3, Cheers: Season 6, Nosferatu: The Vampyre, Battle Beyond The Stars

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 2, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 1, Arrow: Season 2, Star Trek: Season 1

"Now I have a machinegun.  HO-HO-HO"

#24 of 153 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,901 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 29 2007 - 05:55 PM

Catherine Mary Stewart:

Posted Image

#25 of 153 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,902 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted November 29 2007 - 11:45 PM

I was about to post "that girl from World According to Garp and the Pink Floyd movie". But it's Jenny Wright. Already posted. Posted Image She's incredible.

Can't think of another one not already posted... Posted Image
Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#26 of 153 OFFLINE   DaveMcS

DaveMcS

Second Unit

• 316 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 03:33 AM

I recall watching far too much of the "20 minute workout" yet not actually doing any of the exercises!

https://publish.comc...QKP5kLwCEnkttA/

http://www.sobreelpucho.com/

#27 of 153 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,192 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted November 30 2007 - 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMcS
I recall watching far too much of the "20 minute workout" yet not actually doing any of the exercises!

Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#28 of 153 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,902 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 04:46 AM

OH, how about just one of the guys...Joyce Hyser

Posted Image
That's it! I'm turning gay right now! Posted Image

Had to edit...her buddy is also pretty hot. The blond girl her little bro keeps hitting (and missing) on. Wow!

HUm...I'm starting to remember more. Several chicks from the movie Valley Girl...yep!

Posted Image
She was also in love with Pee Wee. That means of course...that we'd all have a chance with this lovely thang!!!
Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#29 of 153 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,901 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 30 2007 - 05:46 AM

Quote:
Had to edit...her buddy is also pretty hot. The blond girl her little bro keeps hitting (and missing) on. Wow!

And the one who kept hitting on her--Sherilyn Fenn! Don't feel like doing an image search right now, though.

Quote:

You were doing an exercise of your own. Stop that! Posted Image

#30 of 153 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,902 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H
And the one who kept hitting on her--Sherilyn Fenn! Don't feel like doing an image search right now, though.
Yeah! Cute girl. I used to work with a lady who looked just like her. I recommended she watch the movie but I don't think she ever did. Older lady in her upper 40s.

I found a picture of her...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully I won't get kicked off the forum for that!

Posted Image

From Summer School and The Blob remake. Shawnee Smith. Silly name...but so are cumquats. But they're both YUM!

#31 of 153 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,668 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 05:19 AM

Edit
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#32 of 153 OFFLINE   JonZ

JonZ

Lead Actor

• 7,793 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 05:59 AM

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find that many good pictures of her, but I did like Lucinda Dickey from the "Breakin'" movies"

To me she'll always be the girl from Ninja 3

I have a 16x20 glossy photo of that Helen Slater Supergirl pic above safe in tube at home I got years ago from Movie Star News.

"Any of the women in ZZ Top videos."

One of them was Jeana Tomasino, who I posted a pic of.

#33 of 153 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,901 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted December 03 2007 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
Many people made fun of my liking her earlier this decade because I hadn't seen what she had looked like in the 00s, but in the 80s, Kathleen Turner was stunning:

If they had seen her in Body Heat, they wouldn't have made fun at all. Now, somebody at this forum was saying that Katherine Helmond was a hottie in the '70s. That one I would have to see to believe.

I can't believe I forgot Betsy Russell. She was always a favorite. And did we seriously overlook Michelle Johnson? Posted Image The most famous scene, from Blame It On Rio, is not even remotely safe for the forum, so we'll have to settle for this, which doesn't remotely do justice:

Posted Image

And then there's Lori Loughlin, whom I loved in the movie The New Kids. Anyone remember that? Pretty good little thriller. I see it's on DVD, in widescreen, so I will have to seek it out.

Posted Image

Last for now, Haviland Morris--Caroline in Sixteen Candles. I seem to remember her looking quite hot in Gremlins 2, also. No great shots online, though:

Posted Image

#34 of 153 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,668 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 10:17 AM

EDIT
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#35 of 153 OFFLINE   Yee-Ming

Yee-Ming

Producer

• 4,330 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H
And then there's Lori Loughlin, whom I loved in the movie The New Kids. Anyone remember that? Pretty good little thriller. I see it's on DVD, in widescreen, so I will have to seek it out.
I loved her in Secret Admirer (silly movie I know). I just had a look at her IMDB page, she still looks fabulous; with her lighter hair now, she looks a bit like Connie Britton.

I just watched Fast Times At Ridgemont High for the first time ever (I know, where have I been!) Phoebe Cates... 'nuff said...

#36 of 153 OFFLINE   Brandon_T

Brandon_T

Screenwriter

• 1,900 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 02:20 PM

I thought Kathleen Turner was always hot. Here are two of my favs from that decade:

Elizabeth Shue:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had a huge crush on Deborah Shelton who played Mandy Winger on Dallas and had some other very interesting roles in movies such as Body Double. She was smoking hot to me as a much older woman. Oh yeah, she was Miss USA back in the day too. She turns 60 next year I believe:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#37 of 153 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,668 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 03:15 PM

Edit

#38 of 153 OFFLINE   ZacharyTait

ZacharyTait

Screenwriter

• 2,187 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kilduff
It is so amazingly difficult to find any clean shots of her from any 80s movie. She had a nice body and face for many years in the 80s. Why did she have to go get plastic surgery?

To please her husband Don Johnson. In the middle of filming Bonfire of the Vanities, she got breast enhancement surgery, which made it a pain in the ass for the filmmakers to make sure it wasn't obvious which shots were pre-surgery and which were post-surgery.

#39 of 153 ONLINE   ChristopherG

ChristopherG

Screenwriter

• 1,522 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kilduff

I can't really find that many pictures of her on the show, but based on reruns, I preferred Ellen Foley to Markie Post on "Night Court":

Posted Image

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Always thinking at a different angle.

EDIT:

If anyone can find better pictures of these talents in the 80s, please feel free to post them.
I will respectively disagree:

Posted Image
It takes 52 pounds of pressure to rupture an eyeball... :blink:

#40 of 153 OFFLINE   DaveMcS

DaveMcS

Second Unit

• 316 posts

Posted December 05 2007 - 01:17 AM

One more....who could forget Fast Times??

"Life's the same..as moving in stereo......"

Posted Image

Back to After Hours Lounge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow