Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Sherwood Newcastle P-965 7.1 Pre amp Surround Processor

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Legairre

Legairre

Supporting Actor

• 815 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 11:28 AM

The Sherwood Newcastle P-965 is a solid well built pre amp, with a neutral sonic characteristic. I have all the original shipping boxes and manuals along with the original RNC-500 learning remote that came with the P-965, which is really the flexible MX-500 learning remote made by Universal Remote Controls Inc, but licensed and packaged with the P-965 as the RNC-500 remote. I've had the P-965 installed in the audio rack of my theater for three years and it's in great shape and has worked flawlessly. I'm selling the P-965, because I'm upgrading to a more expensive pre amp. $775.00+Shipping, Paypal preferred Features: DTS-ES Discrete and Matrix DTS-96/24; DTS NEO-6 Dolby Digital EX Dolby Pro Logic IIx fully adjustable Dolby Virtual Speaker Dolby Headphone Layers 1, 2, 3 Digitally Re-Masters PCM to 192 /24 192 kHz 24-bit DACs for all channels Pure Analog Mode; Pure Digital Mode Selectable Bass Crossover frequencies Upgradeable operating system Universal Video upconverts composite and S-Video to Component Video 5 Optical and 2 Coaxial Digital Inputs Optical Digital Output A/V Synch Delay Automatic Speaker Set-up On Screen Display (from all video outputs) RNC-500 Remote Control Programmable Video Input Labeling 24-Bit CS-49400 Crystal Processor 12 DSP Modes 7.1 channel direct input with bass management Sampling Frequency Display Room 2 A/V Output with fixed/variable audio level, S-Video and coaxial digital IR control with 2 inputs and 1 output Dedicated Room 2 Remote 2 Video Record Out Selectors Two 12-Volt Triggers, one is user assignable 3 Component Video Inputs switched by relays for unlimited bandwidth 5 Rear Panel Audio/Video Inputs 6 Audio Inputs with Phono Front Panel A/V Input Cinema EQ Tone Defeat Channel Level Memory Advanced 4-gang FM tuner 30 Station Presets Digi-Link III Sleep Timer Aluminum Front Panel

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Legairre

Legairre

Supporting Actor

• 815 posts

Posted November 26 2007 - 10:47 AM

price reduced $700+shipping or best offer

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Legairre

Legairre

Supporting Actor

• 815 posts

Posted December 02 2007 - 06:15 AM

Sold