-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help me to diffuse Selutron work on Donner's cut!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 andrea - jor el

andrea - jor el

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 03:01 AM

Dear all,
i have create a tribute page on myspace under this name:

myspace.com/thanks_selutron_superman

to try to diffuse as much as possible, the astonish work of Selutron, cause i hope, in this way warner can let Selutron, work on iSuperman Movies properly or someone else work on it but with Selutron supervision on the project, to realise, finally a self contained two part saga how he and before him, Donner, have envisioned.

my idea is:
if every single superman fan, as much as possible, will create blogs or fan page to host the selutron clip or talk about it or will create tribute pages to selutron work, we will have a kind of viral publicity (like Warner for Nolan's The Dark Knight) for him to let Warner know the fan thought about a definitive version of the donner's cut, the self-contained two-part saga and the wonderful and creative work of Selutron.

please let me know what do you think about it.

and please when someone (i really hope) will have created a tribute selutron page, please add your link on myspace page in the comments or send an e-mail to me so i can add.

thanks a lot and i hope my idea will find your support!

help Selutron vision, and we will do the right thing, i think, like tribute to Chris Reeve and Richard Donner.

#2 of 6 Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,087 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted November 23 2007 - 08:52 AM

Your post in incomprehensible to me. For starters, what is Selutron?

#3 of 6 Thi Them

Thi Them

Producer

• 3,650 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 09:10 AM

Adam, this person wants us to create webpages for Selutron. But that is a good question you have asked: What is a Selutron?

~T

#4 of 6 Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter

• 1,113 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 03:07 PM

As per Google, it seems like Selufuck is some Superman fan who thinks he can do better cut of Donner's Superman II. What a joke!!!!!!!!

The original post seems like SPAM to me as the same words are on some other forums too.
Live Free or DIE!!!!!

#5 of 6 TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,041 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted November 25 2007 - 02:28 PM

selutron, thats a good one.

good luck with that, andrea jor-el.
facebook.com/whotony

#6 of 6 andrea - jor el

andrea - jor el

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 12:41 AM

sorry for my english...but if you have few minutes..look his page there are some clip he have create for the donner's cut... this is the link:

youtube.com/user/Selutron

and here on capedwonder:

capedwonder.com/newwebsite/pages/multimedia

and here on supermancinema:

supermancinema.co.uk/daily_planet/news/index.shtml