Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Frys Electronics is great for HD movies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,487 posts

Posted November 22 2007 - 08:46 AM

I work next to both Best Buys and Frys Electronics here in Phoenix. I have found that Frys has the best prices and selection of HD movies for both HD-DVD & Blu-ray titles. I highly recomend Frys over BB for HD movies ! Posted Image

Supporter of 1080p & 4K/UHD video (256 Blu-ray Titles)/ Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper

Screenwriter

• 1,279 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 03:49 AM

+1. I used to go to Best Buy nearly every week to get a new SD-DVD new release that I wanted. I haven't shopped there regularly for nearly a year now that I have switched over to Hi-Def media. The fry's near me consistanly beats them in selection and price for 95% of all the Hi-Def discs. The only time I set foot in Best Buy anymore is when they have something that I can't find at fry's, like the recently released Ocean's 11 Three Pack on HD-DVD.
-Jeff Cooper

"Curse you inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people."