Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Frys Electronics is great for HD movies

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,499 posts

Posted November 22 2007 - 08:46 AM

I work next to both Best Buys and Frys Electronics here in Phoenix. I have found that Frys has the best prices and selection of HD movies for both HD-DVD & Blu-ray titles. I highly recomend Frys over BB for HD movies ! Posted Image

Supporter of 1080p & 4K/UHD video (256 Blu-ray Titles)/ Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper

Screenwriter

• 1,284 posts

Posted November 23 2007 - 03:49 AM

+1. I used to go to Best Buy nearly every week to get a new SD-DVD new release that I wanted. I haven't shopped there regularly for nearly a year now that I have switched over to Hi-Def media. The fry's near me consistanly beats them in selection and price for 95% of all the Hi-Def discs. The only time I set foot in Best Buy anymore is when they have something that I can't find at fry's, like the recently released Ocean's 11 Three Pack on HD-DVD.
-Jeff Cooper

"Curse you inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users