Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is this tv worth buying?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   drty070x

drty070x

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted November 17 2007 - 01:00 AM

I am wondering if the Samsung HLT 5075S is worth purchasing at $799. This is one of the televisions that will be on sale on Black Friday at Circuit City. The tv would be used as the main tv in the house. Viewing distance is about 7 - 9 feet not always straight on, depending on where you sit in the room. Uses would be dvds, gaming, and sd tv. Currently we have Dish Network but not HD Dish Network. It would be a possibility to change to HD Dish Network if it was worth the cost. Eventually the tv would be transitioned into the bedroom tv. I am wondering what are the goods and bads about the tv. Is it worth purchasing? Thanks for the help in advance. Just thought about it, the dvd player is not an upconvert or anything special. Just an older Sony that I've had for 6 or 7 years. Also lighting conditions I would say are normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users