What's new

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Should be interesting, but the one director I've always thought should get to do an "Alice" movie would be Terry Gilliam.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I guess this puts an end to the American McGee version, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar. I can't blame Burton, since they sort of missed the window of opportunity there.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I have no idea who you're talking about. But I'm sure I wouldn't mind taking Aurora Snow home... :D

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
I don't know about the optical illusion. The vertical distance between her chin and her shoulder is pretty big. I am not even looking at the top of her blouse. There is just something off there.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
When I first saw this, I thought this might be American McGee's Alice. Of all the video games that could make an interesting film, I've never understood why that project never got off the ground.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

I wouldn't ask you to believe me on the latter, as the trailers for Superbad were enough for me. But, it's not me on the IMDb page. I agree with your implied distaste at having the actress have to see the discussion on her IMDb profile, for one thing. For another, the thought of going to the IMDb to post never crosses my mind. Any time I read the messages there, it's as bad or worse than the AICN talkbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks