What's new

Shoponkyo has refurbished TX-SR605 receivers for $299 delivered (1 Viewer)

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Looks like it's $399 to me. Did the change the price? 'Cause $299 would be one heck of a deal, even if it is a refurb.

Patrick.C

Second Unit
Thanks for posting Craig. I was actually planning on getting a 605 (I already have a 601 and 602 - I guess one will go to the bedroom now) but I was going to wait until refurbs started showing up on ubid and ecost.

Wow - between the WalMart A2 sale and this, I've done a lot of unexpected upgrading the past few weeks. I guess I need to go home and let the wife know what she got me for Christmas...

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

That's my one complaint too. But there are some relatively inexpensive HDMI switches out there that will run you about $20 (2x1) to $50 (5x1).

Patrick.C

Second Unit
Shoponkyo is now offering 10% off all orders. Of course, all the 605's are gone...

And something strange I noticed when I went to track my package - I now have an additional 14 "Club Onkyo Points" in my account (after having used the free 10 that you receive for signing up on the 605). I have no idea why.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
You earn points when you make a purchase, and there are additional methods as well:

Club Onkyo Rewards
Earn 10 points by becoming a member of Club Onkyo by completing the online form

Earn 5 points when you Register your Onkyo product on our product registration page

Earn 5 points when you Review your Onkyo product on our customer reviews page

Purchase great Onkyo products from our Online Store and you will receive Onkyo points equal to 5% of the subtotal of your order.

Participate in Onkyo surveys and promotions and receive points for your efforts

Craig

Second Unit
Bumping, the 605 is back on sale, $349 minus 10% minus $10 off for first time members of Shop Onkyo.

Roy C.

Second Unit
It was... Was sold out within an hour or two after showing up as available. I pulled the trigger last week and I've got it in hand. A decent component with great features at an excellent price! I bought mine for $299 minus $10 with free shipping for a whopping $307.XX (tax!!). This replaced an outdated Denon 3300.

Now, what do I replace my SR9300 with????? I wonder if I can get the 1000 for the same price.... :) Wishful thinking I know!

Roy C.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks