What's new

Free Blu-ray disc with completed training! (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've seen this a bunch of times, and finally decided to do it (I am qualified for the program).
I completed the program, but don't see anything that indicates how I request my blu ray for completion.
Does anyone have experience with this?

EDIT : Got it figured, thanks. :)

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Okay, I completed the course but I haven't figured out how to request the blu ray dis. How'd ya do it John? Thanks in advance.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Open the link again after completing the training. A cookie in your system will identify you as having completed it, and open a new link for you.

Echo 7

Agent
Real Name
Carlos A. Burgos

Gents,

I would very careful on doing this. If you have a business its one thing but, if you don't then sooner or later they will catch on!!! Be very careful!!

Regards,

Echo 7

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John

You'll have to watch these videos that are about 5-8 minutes long. I think there were like five or six of them. Afterwards, you'll answer ten or so questions. I'd suspect that any member of AVS or HTF would be able to answer these questions without watching the video. Honestly, if you can't pass that test already, you shouldn't be a member of this forum!!! :P Yeah, it's that easy! However, it'll take up about 20-30 minutes of your time.

Ernie tr

Auditioning
Real Name
Ernie Topran
One of the training videos doesn't fully "end" and won't allow me to hit continue and finish my training and thus not get my free Blu-ray. Has anyone else had this same problem?

It's the 'Capacity and Interactivity' chapter that's giving me problems

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I completed the training as an official employee of ACME. :)

Waiting on The Prestige to arrive in the mail.

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Just got back last night from visiting relatives in Georgia & found my Inivincible bd dvd waiting for me.

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John

I did everything the day I posted this thread, which was 11.12.07 and I received my disc last week, 01.10.08. So, roughly two months.

My buddy did his a day after I did everything. He received his disc like two weeks before me. His took roughly a month and a half.

I'm not sure about the rest of the folks on the board. But, I'd suspect anywhere between a month and a half to two months. Anyway you slice and dice it, it's still a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks