What's new

Immagine in Cornice (1 Viewer)

RonR

Stunt Coordinator
Wondering if any Pearl Jam fans picked this up I believe it came out at the end of September.

How is the A/V side of it also, thanks!

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor

Let me preface this by saying that I'm a HUGE fan. I've seen them live about a dozen times, own all the legal boots, etc. I consider Single Video Theory to be one of the best music DVDs ever released.

but...

I ordered it through the Ten Club. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood, but I found it to be extremely boring. The song selection is atrocious and any momentum built up in the performances is shattered by artsy montages of Italian streets and locations. The "interviews" with the band aren't particularly eye-opening or interesting.

The DVD quality is good... the image varies based on the type of film or video each section was filmed on. The audio is excellent. The case is beautiful, it's like a small book (similar to the case of the Avacado album).

It's probably worth a rental, but I would recommend Touring Band 2000 or Live At The Garden much more. You won't get as much behind-the-scenes stuff, but the music and performances are much, much better.

RonR

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks I may hold off until I can rent it then. I have Live at the Garden and I absolutely love it..makes me want to find other concert DVD's that are great..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks