Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sunrocket Users

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator

• 108 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 07:38 AM

Who did you switch to and what kinda deal did you get??
"the jury is still out on ...science" GOB Bluth

#2 of 4 Bejoy

Bejoy

Stunt Coordinator

• 61 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 07:56 AM

Stayed with "Sunrocket" (aka Teleblend). My credit card charge comes as "Sunrocket/Teleblend".

Same equipment and no number porting. It seems they are using the same equipment as SR and I am getting the same quality. Paying about ~$15 monthly, with taxes.

#3 of 4 SethH

SethH

Screenwriter

• 2,867 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 10:43 AM

I wasn't a SunRocket user, but I use ViaTalk and I think they're great. They frequently run a BOGO deal where you pay about $200 and get 2 years of service.

One thing that I think would appeal to SunRocket users is that ViaTalk is owned by a company that runs on a debt-free model, so the likelyhood of bankruptcy (a la SunRocket) is pretty slim for the time-being.

#4 of 4 Bob Graz

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor

• 798 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 12:19 PM

I switched from Sunrocket to ATT Call Vantage. ATT Call Vantage is nearly flawless service. I'm very happy with it. They bill my card about $29 a month. I got a free telephone adapter and free first month service when I signed up. I ported my number over, took about 10 days.