What's new

WB/Toshiba Interviews (1 Viewer)

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
I just posted this exact thread over at AVS and thought the fine folks here might be interested in this as well.

---

This past week I was at a WB Press Event for their Q4 titles. The Toshiba Team was on hand I interviewed both them and WB about Q4.

Off the record I asked if anything would be happening on the 31st concerning the possible expiration of the BD contract with WB and they both danced around the question, but one of them said that something interested... "If I were a betting person, which I am, I would bet something...." then I was interrupted and missed the rest of it. Read in to it what you will, but my personal belief is something is going to happen or be announced come the 31st.

Also, in the WB portion he gave me an exclusive about a title coming in January. Check it out here.

http://www.eyecravedvd.com/article.p...71025104926326

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I got a kick out Chris the WB rep at the end of the second video. Very cool! Thanks!

"I wouldn't be surprised if we were the last people on earth." Hmm...?

King Jeff

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff Beber

Yeah, I don't get the hint. Anyone care to ruin the fun for me? Please?

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
Even though this is a rumor at this point...it gives me pause. I had fully intended on getting a 40gb PS3 this coming weekend.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

That was my initial thought too but doesn't that come out on in mid December? I would think January would be really early to make any sort of announcement.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

Did he actually say January or just early next year? However with the way the time between theatrical release and home video release are getting shorter and shorter, a month wouldn't surprise me.

Doug

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
I think he was referring more to the theme of the event, which I'm attending this coming Tuesday. I'll find out all the specs on the title and more Q1 titles coming from Warner. I don't know if Toshiba will be there this time, but on Friday I'm have breakfast with members of the BDA. I'll bring back what info I get.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks