-

Photo
- - - - -

The NANNY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   OneWayFilms

OneWayFilms

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 01:31 AM

I'm still waiting for THE NANNY season 3 to be released. Am I the only one? I think we've been waiting long enough, it's time for another NANNY season.

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,222 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted October 26 2007 - 01:25 PM

This is a music-heavy show (not WKRP-level, but still enough to put a dent in profits), so I'd rather they take the time to do it right.

Of course, they're only NOW announcing Barney Miller S2, so anything is possible.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I will not support anything your company produces until then.

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Josh_HI

Josh_HI

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 04:18 PM

you're not alone.. I would love to get the rest of the nanny on dvd. Here's hoping they pick it back up and finish off the show soon!

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi

Producer

• 3,151 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 11:19 PM

Me too....We are slowly coming out of closet! Posted Image

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Derek M Germano

Derek M Germano

Second Unit

• 400 posts

Posted October 27 2007 - 09:19 AM

THE NANNY was laugh out loud funny, can't wait for season three, not to mention, the remaining seasons.
Derek M. Germano
THE CINEMA LASER
2,000-plus Blu-ray & DVD reviews now playing...
http://www.thecinemalaser.com

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   OneWayFilms

OneWayFilms

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted October 29 2007 - 07:53 AM

I've seen almost every episode, but I dont remember this being a music-heavy show. Only once every ONCE IN AWHILE would we get a snippet or satirical version of a broadway show, Like Fiddler on the Roof, but is that little bit enough to cause this huge delay in season 3?

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   MichelleB

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator

• 156 posts

Posted November 01 2007 - 05:49 AM

You are definetly NOT alone.
Shows I Want on to see on DVD:
- Who's the Boss? Seasons 2-8
- Law & Order: SVU Season 9
- The Nanny Seasons 4-6
- Taxi Seasons 4-5

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   cherisland

cherisland

Stunt Coordinator

• 164 posts

Posted November 01 2007 - 10:57 AM

I too can't wait for them to release season 3 - complete and UNCUT. I would like to purchase the entire series as the season's are released but am beginning to worry why it is taking so long for season 3 to be released.
It's getting so frustrating why the studios are slowing down releases with so many of my favorite sitcoms.
The Nanny is a hugely popular show, and has done extremely well in syndication so I do not understand what the hold up is.
I would also like to see Fran's follow-up series "Living with Fran" get released onto DVD including the unaired episodes.